|Cat#||Size||Product Description||Price ($)|
|CY0210041||1ml||5 weeks mouse monoclonal/polyclonal antibody quick adjuvant||249|
|CY0210042||1ml||3 weeks mouse monoclonal/polyclonal antibody quick adjuvant||249|
|CY0210043||1ml||2 weeks mouse polyclonal antibody quick adjuvant||249|
|CY0210045||1ml||8 weeks rabbit polyclonal antibody quick adjuvant||249|
Transportation and Storage
Transportation at Room Temperature
The adjuvant is stable for up to 18 months when stored at 2-8ºC.
Our QuickAntibody Adjuvant, in other word, this original Freund’s Adjuvant is a proprietary novel adjuvant designed specifically for the preparation of monoclonal as well as polyclonal antibodies in mice. Compared with the conventional Freund’s adjuvant, this original Freund’s Adjuvant has the unique features
|Parameter Comparison||Changyu Quickantibody Adjuvant||Freund’S Adjuvant||The Advantage Of Changyu Quickantibody Adjuvant|
|Emulsification||No||Yes||Save at least 30 mins-2 hours tedious emulsification|
|Immune Method||Easily intra-muscular injection||Tedious foot-pad or intra-spleen immunization||Much easier immunization|
|Immunization Schedule||2-5 weeks||8-10 weeks||Save at least 3-5 weeks time|
|Immunization Times||2 times||3-4 times||Less immunization times|
|Destroy of Natural Antigen Conformation||No||Yes||Facilitating the generation of monoclonal antibodies against natural conformational epitopes|
|Toxicity||No||Yes||Safe to animal|
|Antigen Dosage||1-20ug/dose||50-100ug/dose||Save your precious antigen|
|Immunogenicity||No||Yes||Much higher positive rate of expected specific monoclonal antibodies|
- Original Freund’s Adjuvant can achieve antigen-sparing effect through fewer immunizations (only two injections) and less antigen dosage per injection. Recommended antigen dosage is: (1) 5~50μg (5-50μg for mouse, 20-50μg for rabbit) per injection for low immunogenic antigens such as recombinant subunit proteins or peptide-carrier conjugates; (2) 1~10μg (1-5μg for mouse, 5-10μg for rabbit) per injection for high immunogenic antigens such as inactivated viruses or recombinant virus-like particles.
- Original Freund’s Adjuvant can induce a quick immune response, generating high titers as well as high affinity of antibodies. Whatever used for monoclonal as well as polyclonal antibody preparation, it requires only two immunizations within 3 weeks, and high titers of antibodies with ELISA titers (Cutoff=0.1000) up to 1:10000~1:10000000 could be elicited in the fifth week.
- In contrast to Freund’s adjuvant, Original Freund’s Adjuvant doesn’t destroy natural antigen conformation, which facilitates the generation of monoclonal antibodies against conformational epitopes.
- In contrast to complete Freund’s adjuvant, Original Freund’s Adjuvant doesn’t have protein antigens, which eliminates the epitope competition from adjuvant-derived proteins.
- In contrast to the tedious emulsification required by Freund’s adjuvant, Original Freund’s Adjuvant is provided as a ready-to-use solution that can be easily mixed with any antigen before animal immunization.
- In contrast to the tedious foot-pad or intra-spleen immunization usually used in monoclonal antibody protocols, Original Freund’s Adjuvant can be conveniently used through intra-muscular injection.
- Original Freund’s Adjuvant is most useful in preparing murine polyclonal antibodies. In contrast to conventional rabbit polyclonal antibody preparation, which is usually provided by companies as customer-service, with Original Freund’s Adjuvant any laboratory can easily generate 1ml of high quality murine polyclonal antibodies within 5 weeks by simply immunizing 5 mice. (Note: 1ml of high quality murine polyclonal antibodies should fulfill most experimental requirements.)
- Original Freund’s Adjuvant is shipped at ambient temperature and stored at 2-8ºC (Do not freeze!).
Need help? Contact us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Method : FedEx
Shipping/Freight Charges:- Will be beared by Buyer