Room Temperature (RT)
The innovative CHANGYU plus system is ideal or rapid purification of genomic DNA-free total RNA from animal cells or tissues. The unique genomic DNA elimination columns effectively remove genomic DNA from RNA samples. No DNase digestion step is required. The purified total RNA can be directly used for reverse transcription and RT-PCR. The whole process is phenol/chloroform-free. The unique lysis buffer immediately lyses biological samples and inactivates RNase and DNase. The lysate containing RNA is then passed through a genomic DNA elimination column, where genomic DNA binds to the column membrane, and RNA remains in the flow-through. Ethanol is added to the flow-through to provide appropriate binding conditions for RNA, and RNA selectively binds to the silica-membrane of the RNA column in the high-salt buffer. RNA is purified through a series of wash-spin steps to remove protein followed by elution of RNA from silica-membrane with RNase-free H2O.
1. Security, without phenol and chloroform
2. Simplisity, one sample in 30 mins
3. Unique gDNA Elimination columns avoid the need for DNase
4. Efficient removal of genomic DNA, OD260/280=1.9-2.0
5. Highly reproducible yields of RNA in minutes
6. High-performance RNA for sensitive applications
Need help? Contact us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Method :- Fedex
Shipping/Freight Charges:- Will be beared by Buyer