CHANGYU QuickShuttle Transfection Reagent
|Cat#||Size||Procut Description||Price ($)|
|CY0110041||0.8ml||Basic CHANGYU QuickShuttle Transfection Reagent||199|
|CY0110042||0.8ml||Enhanced CHANGYU QuickShuttle Transfection Reagent||199|
|CY0110043||0.8ml||Superfast CHANGYU QuickShuttle Transfection Reagent||199|
|CY0110044||0.8ml||CHANGYU QuickShuttle Transfection Reagent for 293 Cells||199|
|CY0110045||0.8ml||CHANGYU QuickShuttle Transfection Reagent for Hela Cells||199|
Transportation and Storage Transportation at Room Temperature
Stored at 2-8ºC.
1. Transfection could be done immediately after cell subculture;
2. transfection could be completed in just one minute.
1. With CHANGYU QuickShuttle transfection could be done immediately after cell subculture so that the 18~24 hours of waiting time before transfection could be saved.
2. With CHANGYU QuickShuttle transfection could be completed in just one minute. The 10~30 minutes of incubation time could be saved when prepare DNA/transfection reagent complexes. And transfection could be performed in the presence of bovine serum and antibiotics without the compromise of transfection efficiency, which makes no need to change media before and after transfection.
3. With the combination of features of transfection immediately after cell subculture, one-minute transfection and high transfection efficiency, some transfection experiments could be finished with 24 hours after cell passage, which could save 24-48 hours compared with other conventional transfection reagents.
4. For transfection in 24-well plates, we recommend the amounts of endotoxin-free plasmid DNA and CHANGYU QuickShuttle are in the ranges of 1~2μg and 3~5μl per well, respectively, which should be optimized with reporter genes according to specific cells and media used if best results are expected.
5. CHANGYU QuickShuttle has been tested with DMEM、RPMI-1640 and M199 media. Although we recommend using DMEM in our protocols, available data showed that M199 could enhance the transfection of Vero and 293FT cells compared with the other two media. Therefore, transfection parameters could be optimized using different media when necessary.
6. CHANGYU QuickShuttle has been designed for the transfection of conventional mammalian cell lines. We don’t recommend but user could try it on primary as well as diploid mammalian cells and cells from other species such as insect cells.
7. CHANGYU QuickShuttle is recommended to be shipped at ambient temperature and stored at 2~8ºC (stable up to 18 months at this temperature). However, it is highly stable at any temperature ranging from -30ºC to room temperature.