Silica membrane based Maxi spin column
|Cat#||Size||Price ($)||Bulk order|
Storage: Stored at Room Temperature
Transportation: FedEx Express, 2-7 business days to arrive.
Post-service and returned Policy: Unconditional return.
Description-Feedback from one of our Canadian customer
We pretty much completed testing the columns. Based on our experience testing many columns from different manufacturers, all columns in general work for all assay. The 2 areas in which they are mostly different is (1) the amount of DNA they can bind, (2) their physical aspects (do they look good, does membrane collapses after spinning). We are satisfied with the physical aspects, so we were comparing the binding capacity. We were using sheared salmon sperm DNA for this.
Your maxi spin columns are very nice, they have very high binding capacity. We are actually running more experiments with higher amounts of DNA to get the curve fully to saturate (I will send you an updated data). This binding is higher than what we observed for other columns previously. We will be definitely using your columns in the future. CY refers to Changyubio.
1. Silica membrane-based maxi spin column for DNA/RNA extraction;
2. 20 layers membranes for 100% quality guaranteed;
3. High qualify for DNA/RNA purification and can deal with maxi 50ml samples;
4. Unique Flat-Bottom-Basket design ensuring no liquid residue;
5. Most popular maxi spin columns in USA and Canada market;
Need help? Contact us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org.